Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
A DS3 tried to race me at a traffic light.

Enough said.
I had the same happen to me with a Vauxhall Corsa last night!... same result (obviously)!! :burnout:

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
2005 SLK55 AMG 0-60 = 4.2 <source>
2011 Vauxhall Corsa VXR Nurburgring Edition 0-60 = 6.4 <source> (and it definitely wasn't the Nurburgring Edition they were driving!)
>:D

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi all

@ Uz & Dave did you get them a chance or just blew there doors off ?? . I prefer to just keep up with them up or just behide them only half a bonnet to about 3 or 4 gear then all hell breaks loose .

Cheers

Andy

@ Uz do you work over Holbrooks way ??

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Hi all

@ Uz & Dave did you get them a chance or just blew there doors off ?? . I prefer to just keep up with them up or just behide them only half a bonnet to about 3 or 4 gear then all hell breaks loose .

Cheers
Andy

Andy

It was a double set of lights on a roundabout... They looked across at me (2 young lads) while revving the engine at the red light, and I just shook my head and raised my eyes as if to tell them it wasn't worth them even trying. I let them pull away from the first set quickly, and then I floored it and sailed (or roared) past them as we went through the second set of lights! It really wasn't fair (to them), and was just like taking candy from a baby!! :D

Dave >:D

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Careful , it may be a new police strategy to put plain clothes cops in little hatchbacks and go around baiting people in fast cars to get them on speedcams ......>:D
Good advice Craige, although the lads this time were only just old enough to drive (my son's girlfriend, who I was giving a lift home at the time, knew them from college) >:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all

Cheers

Andy

Hey Andy!
I just give it the beans and avoid glancing at the fuel indicator after hahahah. Not as much drama in the 3rd and 4th from the small but mighty 1.8T :)
I don't, I actually work in London but I'm all over Coventry, all the time haha! Have you Spotted me?!
Uz

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all

Cheers
Andy

Andy

It was a double set of lights on a roundabout... They looked across at me (2 young lads) while revving the engine at the red light, and I just shook my head and raised my eyes as if to tell them it wasn't worth them even trying. I let them pull away from the first set quickly, and then I floored it and sailed (or roared) past them as we went through the second set of lights! It really wasn't fair to them), and was just like taking candy from a baby!!

Dave
Hahahahahahaha that's brilliant

1 - 12 of 12 Posts