Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we had a beautiful sunset over the Chao Phraya River. You can just make out the silhouette of The Peninsula hotel on the left. On the right are the tent-like lights of Sala Rim Nam.

Attachments

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Beautiful, I took some nice sunset photo's too but don't know where I placed them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lovely Photos.

I do love photography but rarely get chance to take any these days. My favourite recent(ish) photo's are from a holiday in Iceland.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
very nice. im a dismal photographer so would probably end up taking pics of my finger instead of the sunset.

·
Registered
214 Posts
These are back when I had my craptastic camera, before my DSLR. The first is over the lacrosse field at Johns Hopkins, the night after Hurricane Isabel went up the coast. The second was a random pic I took from my porch after a thunderstorm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Great pics, MDL...especially the 2nd one!! Thanks for sharing!! :tu:

·
Registered
214 Posts
MDSLK55 thats some serious photography, I really like the second picture.
Thanks, but the quality of the pics themselves are nothing compared to anything I've taken over the last year (when I finally bought a real camera).

These aren't sunsets, but you get the idea:

Ok, I'm done whoring random photos now. :biglaugh:

We should start a general photography thread and just post up our favorite pictures.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
No problem MDSLK, thank you for sharing.

In all honesty, I suck in the taking pictures but I do try this summer it took 525pictures just with my mobile phone :p

·
Registered
214 Posts
No problem MDSLK, thank you for sharing.

In all honesty, I suck in the taking pictures but I do try this summer it took 525pictures just with my mobile phone :p
My current weapon of choice is a Nikon D70s, but I'd love to trade up for a D80. :hail:

It actually had a problem 1 day before the year warranty ran out and is currently back at Nikon getting fixed...maybe I can convince them to keep it and sell me the D80 for the diff in price!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.