Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right turn signals not working front, rear and side. Left side works fine. Hazards work fine. Right side clicks twice as fast as when left side is turned on. Bulbs are not the issue. Relay is not the issue as both left and right uses the same relay. Is there a fuse for the right side turn signals and where is it located. Turn signal switch is not likely the issue as it sends the signal to the black box. Tried the hazards on-off trick but did not reset it. Help!
Thanks.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,266 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I Have the same problem. My left turn signal and emergency work fine, just my right turn is not working. I can hear the relay clicking but the light both inside and outside not blinking. The bulbs work fine as when i turn on my emergency, both sides blinked.

·
97,266 Posts
yachdude,

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

We’d like you to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already. http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/[/B][/COLOR]

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a datacard (options on your car) free.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
97,266 Posts
no you didn't update your vehicle

·
97,266 Posts
now it is! you might have had it in your garage section and that section does NOT talk to the profile section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same problem

Good day all.

I am having the same problem but am unable to find the solution on the link above.

I would appreciate the assistance.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same RIGHT turn signal only issue 1998 SLK230

Same issue as of the above other guys. Only my right turn signal side is not functioning. LEFT and HAZARD are fine. I see mention of a solution but I cannot find the link. Any help is appreciated. It sounds like this RIGHT turn signal issue is common.

·
97,266 Posts
Same issue as of the above other guys. Only my right turn signal side is not functioning. LEFT and HAZARD are fine. I see mention of a solution but I cannot find the link. Any help is appreciated. It sounds like this RIGHT turn signal issue is common.
FYI, this thread is 2 years old
always better to start a new thread for maximum exposure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.