Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the ride and the top was not working hydraulically. Just started looking at it now. Anyone have the full sequence on the logic for proper operation of the top. ie: push the button then what is supposed to happen first controlled by what switch and etc, etc. If I push the switch am I supposed to hear the pump run first. Does anyone have the hydraulic single line diagram and the electrical schematic????
Thanks. How do I check if there is fluid in the pump:confused:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,439 Posts
until someone replies, again check leapy's sig block i posted in your other thread. also do a search top right for you questions.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just bought my 99 last Saturday. So this advice is coming from someone that knew very little about the operation of the SLK's to start with.

The first thing to do - is read the owners manual. Amazing what i found there. I found that the cover in the trunk has to be pulled out - for anything on the top to work. Then the windows have to be clear up or clear down. Then I found that my car has a cassette player! {hidden behind the radio disply!!}.

If you are already past all that - then just consider this a "bump" to the thread.
Good luck,
Carl B.

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,529 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.