Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
>>EDIT>> THIS IS SOLD:)

--

I have a 99'slk230 that has the paint peeling problem that I had touched up. The center console would had to have been stripped completely and painted to do it right... SO, I dropped $700 on a new one to get my car looking new fast... as I got new lights, wheels, radio, etc.

If you are in a position to paint this used center console, this might be what you are looking for. I did not have resources locally for the SEM COLOR custom mixed color. I live in a small town and would have to go to LA to get something mixed. As you can see from the picture, it comes with the two sliding doors for the break handle and the cigarette/storage cubby, the armrest, etc. It has a new cigarette lighter with new wiring parts and lighter from Mercedes because I just unclipped my old one and popped it back in to save 10 minutes.

Any reasonable offer will do. I have a perfect box from the new console to ship it to you. Best, R

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,617 Posts
you can raise your post count by going to the welcome new members section and say hello to at least 15 members, then you will have your 15 posts so u can pm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.