Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep June 14 is our 9th Year. She can not remember it because of my German Charm.... :D:D...... But I do .....:Beer::hb:..... She was so wusselt by my magic Touch after taking her to Dinner at Scottsdale on a Shoe String Budget at a Place with no Prices on the Menu.....

I still remember they Day we fell in Love.... my Visa Card remembers me each Month of that special Day.....;);)...

been a poor Sucker with a love for the Ocean and a thirst for fast Cars and Semis on back Roads enjoying Life. :tu:.

Now People from the Call Center know me by my 1st Name...:(:(

All I remember from that Night after Dinner she made me pull over to pee at a Palm Tree at the Home Depo and passed out..... in the Living Room on the Sofa.........

Ghee you have to love them old Memories when you had fluffy Hair....

Well I am taking her back to the Joint we met it is still open... still no Prices on the Menu ..... after 9 Years off dealing with Family hard Times Shoe Sales etc etc etce my Betty deserves the Best she has been an awesome Girl for the last 9 Years......

But if she makes me pull over again in a parking Lot at Home Depo after Dinner......

I just will hit the pedal to the Metal........ because I do not need another 9 Years of DEshaWoo..... Shoe Sales at Macy,s and more Teen Drama.....

Yep I got a bit older a bit smarter ..... and honestly Mom telling me come Home ..... Honey I do the Laundry .... does not sound too bad. :D:Beer:......

IMHO I love my Betty my MOM.......what sucks getting old...... you just run out of them special Moments and Time in your Life...... like a 1st Date full off Emotions time to restore a classic Car......etc etc....

You know Time is short when your Doc calls you before the Bill is Due......:(:(

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Woolly I was lying about the Hair....... Did you know that the Disco Channel on Sirus aka Sat Radio here in America is now at Channel 54 just like the old Studio 54.......

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,494 Posts
Hope she knows how lucky she and the teen terrorists are. After all, they were blessed to have Rascal and Fred in their lives. Not to mention, some great Mercedes! There is of course the minor fact that you are around as well!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Congrats. Daniel on your anniversary! I'm 57, married to wifey at age 22, now on 35 years. And boy, those disco. days were where it all started! My wife with the Farrah Fawcett hair and a size 2 to boot, me weighing in at a lean 185 and wearing disco heels and polyester Angel Flight bells that were so tight my car keys made me look like I had an even "bigger bulge" :biglaugh:, we had nothing but love, music, friends, parties, our own pad with some used furniture but a BRAND NEW KING SIZE WATERBED, a new 1978 Camero, a harley davidson that she repossessed (she was a bill collector a made sure I was the high bidder on the badly needed transportation that we couldn't afford) and each other! We worked hard, climbed the ladders and lost some of the fun along the way! I love her very much today but can't help but to miss those "care free" days when I think back on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts