Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hb: Mercedes Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, September 15, 2007 for display of their cars at 10:00 A.M. in the parking lot by Lucky's at 200 Woodside Plaza in Redwood City, California.
Google Maps

R) We will leave at 11:00 and drive on some great roads with spectacular views out to the coast, by Pidgeon Point Lighthouse and lunch in Pescadero. More detailed information will follow a week to two before the event.

No reservations are needed. There is no cost except your optional lunch and vehicle costs. Join us for an enjoyable day. :tazz:

For specifics about this and other SLK events contact [email protected], 408-578-2620, or [email protected], 925-426-9957.

On the event day you can call the mobiles 408-705-5726 or 925-519-3121.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Steve and Tom :
Thanks for the great run ---- for all you others we joined the group at about 11AM this Saturday and as usual we forgot our camera but I'm sure Steve will post some. There were about 21 cars ranging from the classic 170 ,some sport and amg's up and the 171 up through and including a kleeman model --- followed some good roads through the bay area and had a little rest at the pidgeon point light house and then to lunch --- more twisty afterward and then a goodbye gathering in a college parking lot. All in all a very fun day for us it started at 8am and we got home at 7pm about 360 miles over all a hundred of which was the cruise

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve and Tom :
Thanks for the great run ---- for all you others we joined the group at about 11AM this Saturday and as usual we forgot our camera but I'm sure Steve will post some. There were about 21 cars ranging from the classic 170 ,some sport and amg's up and the 171 up through and including a kleeman model --- followed some good roads through the bay area and had a little rest at the pidgeon point light house and then to lunch --- more twisty afterward and then a goodbye gathering in a college parking lot. All in all a very fun day for us it started at 8am and we got home at 7pm about 360 miles over all a hundred of which was the cruise
Gene,
It was good seeing you and Jo yesterday and while I am sorry you no longer have an SLK to drive with us, I understand the reasons and you do have a beautiful new ride you seem to be enjoying.

I will have a QuickTime movie link up on the videos board in the next day or so with pictures and tunes...

...Steve

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
All the time, when post arrives from California I become jealous. Stephen must be a nauty man, to do so ;) He is smiling while I´m marvelling.

Stephen, your trips are amazing. In my next life I will ask God to send me to California :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
New recruit

I have driven Mercs all my motoring life but they have all been big and thirsty. As a new recruit to the ranks of SLK, a 2003 year 200K, I don't believe I will ever drive anything else but SLKs

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Bradley!

I have driven Mercs all my motoring life but they have all been big and thirsty. As a new recruit to the ranks of SLK, a 2003 year 200K, I don't believe I will ever drive anything else but SLKs
Welcome Bradley. Are you in the NorCal region?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts