Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted at QT about 3am. Kids working in store said it wasn't theirs. Saw no other candidates. Considering time and place and considering it is a Mercedes I assume it was broke down (snickering quietly to myself).
Did not leave business card, I repeat, did not leave business card. Ok don't light the torches, I'll get some cards next month, hot off the press.

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,341 Posts
Gee....you shoulda bought a color camera by now! Perfect example......oh, I know......waiting on 3D's!

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,961 Posts
Spotted at QT about 3am. Kids working in store said it wasn't theirs. Saw no other candidates. Considering time and place and considering it is a Mercedes I assume it was broke down (snickering quietly to myself).
Did not leave business card, I repeat, did not leave business card. Ok don't light the torches, I'll get some cards next month, hot off the press.
Being that I'm elderly I can't remember if you requested any. PM me your address and I'll send you a dozen!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SimplySLK I believe I will meet you next month, unless I have the wrong username. I will get some then. I look forward to it.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,961 Posts
SimplySLK I believe I will meet you next month, unless I have the wrong username. I will get some then. I look forward to it.
Sounds good to me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.