Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Young Aussie
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

This is my first post here in quite some time.

At the present moment I still have my much loved 2008 SLK200 though I recently also bought a 2008 R171 SLK55 AMG.

I'm currently hunting for part number 6-6-02-1027 (Entrance Strip).

Basically its an OEM upgraded door sill that lights up blue and says AMG.

As the part is no longer in production I thought I might see if anybody on here has a set to sell.

Regards,

Michael.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,488 Posts
Welcome back Michael
Our sponsor Windrestrictor sells illuminated door strips
a message to them make get one custom made for you
plus member discount of 5%

·
AND MABEL
14,022 Posts
Michael, welcome back. I bought a pair of the @Windrestrictor door bars that @jbanks15 is refering to. I'd definitely recommend them if you have no luck with this thread. :tu:
I consider them one of my best mods to the car. Every time I open the door the bar brings a smile. :smile:

Here is a photo of one of mine. In reality it lights up a lot brighter and redder.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,779 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts