Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may have seen these, but I thought I would post the pics after installation. Sorry for the poor quality iphone pic, but it is high humidity here in Indiana today.

I really like the extra plug for the engine on the fenders. I know some will say "overkill", but I personally like advertising the little extra special somethin' somethin' under the hood! :rockon:

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Take some more when you have some time, i'm interested to see how this looks from various angles.

This was dicussed in another thread when it was posted that these badges were getting sold, some liked it, some didn't and some said it won't fit on the car.

I need to see some more pics before i make a call. Loving the chrome grill strips though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some additional pics

Plenty of room on the fenders, twice as much room than say on the fender of a C63. They fit real well, very good quality as well. I am picking up a set as a back-up.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks good, but would really like to see some proper photos, before passing judgement, where di you purchase them? Or did you butcher them up yourself?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Like the others who have commented, I'd also like to know where did obtain them? I kinda like how they look especially on a darker car. Since I have a silver model, I guess I'd like to see how they'd look on lighter colored car before purchasing myself. I guess the jury is still out on this one, but they do look good on your car! :tu:

·
Registered
533 Posts
There was a post here some weeks back talking about the 5.5 badge and where you could get it but for some reason i can't find it, its in here somewhere :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.