Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts
Congrats! Rookie!

·
Long Time Member
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is 3498 sorry >:D
Love the rear brake rotors, i have the same on mine, they look better then the standard one, not sure if we have to declare it to insurance.
I hope the brakes will now fade less after a couple of hrs hard driving up and down mountains following a couple of 55,s.....they know who they are :wink:

As for insurance I got my new quote in the post last thursday....£213 more than last year !!!!!:surprise: so sod telling them about the brakes :grin::grin::grin:

·
Super Moderator
24,120 Posts
One 55 has hit a rock in the Alps. Done wheel I think.
So won't be using the brakes as much.

The other, well he uses engine braking rather than brakes >:D

·
Long Time Member
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One 55 has hit a rock in the Alps. Done wheel I think.
So won't be using the brakes as much.

The other, well he uses engine braking rather than brakes >:D
Who is the rock victim , hope the are ok....guess Davie no brakes is ok though :wink:

·
AND MABEL
13,765 Posts
Who is the rock victim , hope the are ok....guess Davie no brakes is ok though :wink:
It was me. :frown: Hit a rock chasing / following Col down a pass. Put a hole I could put my finger in in the 1500 mile old nearside front tyre outer wall. :crying: Luckily the rim, although it suffered a small dink was ok. :smile:

Congrats on your post count mate. :tu:

·
Long Time Member
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was me. :frown: Hit a rock chasing / following Col down a pass. Put a hole I could put my finger in in the 1500 mile old nearside front tyre outer wall. :crying: Luckily the rim, although it suffered a small dink was ok. :smile:

Congrats on your post count mate. :tu:

Glad just a tyre mate...I know the feeling from following you last year :surprise:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts