Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Kevin driving we merged onto I4 West toward Tampa with a black R171 350 a few cars back. Kevin accellerated to weave around traffic (it's snowbird season here and they drive in any lane...slow) and as he broke through the 350 came roaring up behind us.

Well, it's time to play...

We ralleyed around for a few miles and Kevin was very careful maneuvering around slower cars, unfortunately the 350 didn't quite catch us so in order to 'show off' he passed the cars on the right in the berm spitting stones everywhere...:td:

What a freaking idiot....

We immediately slowed down and let him go by only to see his Florida handicap license plate. Now it all made sense.

I don't believe any forum member would be so reckless, but just in case you're out there...:Finger: you.

We also saw a silver R171 and waved.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
...he passed the cars on the right in the berm spitting stones everywhere...:td:

What a freaking idiot....

...but just in case you're out there...:Finger: you.
I agree, what an idiot. But if you think about it, what if he got into a wreck because he was trying to catch up to you? What would you be doing now?

-K

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, what an idiot. But if you think about it, what if he got into a wreck because he was trying to catch up to you? What would you be doing now?

-K
It's his prerogative to join in...he shouldn't own an SLK if he can't drive one properly...

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,050 Posts
she's talking about moi again!!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,050 Posts
not driving properly i guess!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.