Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there you have it 3 Generations of Slks. I borrowed this pic from the German Slk Club MbSlk. So what do you think have them sitting next to ea. other i think it is a nice way too see and compare beauty. When you look at the pic it really shows how much wider the r172 looks compare to the R170/171. I understand the pic is not the perfect angle but to me the R172 looks just wider more Sl like like it grew up over the years.:rb:rb:burnout:and some specs of the car

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I think this shows again that while the R172 is quite nice, it doesn't blow the R171 by any means.

I think all three look great!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Man, the new SLK looks HUGE compared to the smaller R171... Makes me wonder what they could possibly do with the new-style SL. It's already big enough!

R171 and R170 are about on par with each other.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man, the new SLK looks HUGE compared to the smaller R171... Makes me wonder what they could possibly do with the new-style SL. It's already big enough!

R171 and R170 are about on par with each other.
last time a girl park her SLK next to mine, I think the R171 is noticeably bigger than the R170 when you compare them side by side.

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cx 872 thx for the post you are right it looks like the Slk is growing Generation by Generation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.