Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 2012 250cdi
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ,
had my 250 cdi in the dealers yesterday for the winter health check , when i collected it i was told there was a recall on some cars, ie "fuel injector" ? fault ..
they had to visually check if my car had the "fault" and it has , parts have been ordered and the car will be booked back in for the "fix" under warranty.
so anyone with the diesel engine it might be worth calling your dealer to get your car checked !

·
Banned
297 Posts
hi all ,
had my 250 cdi in the dealers yesterday for the winter health check , when i collected it i was told there was a recall on some cars, ie "fuel injector" ? fault ..
they had to visually check if my car had the "fault" and it has , parts have been ordered and the car will be booked back in for the "fix" under warranty.
so anyone with the diesel engine it might be worth calling your dealer to get your car checked !
Yuri, good to meet you today - did your dealer give you any more info? - I had a 'health check' last week and my dealer made no mention

Glyn

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Yuri, what month was your car first registered, and do you know the name of the fuel injectors? Issue seems to have been with Piezo injectors with cars before October 2012

·
Registered 2012 250cdi
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys .

on my data card the car was delivered on 10/11/12 i assume thats the 10th of november 2012 and the car was first reged on the 27/11/12 ..

i have no other infomation as to what is to be changed /replaced but i will find out when its booked in again and update this thread ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts