Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Boy I have seen a lot of ugly grills lately but BMW deserve the UGLY Award of the year.:surprise::surprise:

Another unique project emerges from Abu Dhabi. The local BMW dealer has just published their own photos of a 2019 BMW 7 Series Facelift with the Austin Yellow color. The vibrant yellow paint made a name for itself when it first debuted years ago on the new M4 Coupe and has since been seen on other BMW models as well. It was even featured on a one-of-a-kind M2 Coupe, likely the only one in the world with a BMW Individual touch.

Now, the very same shade returns on the bold and aggressive 7 Series Facelift. The model shown here is the 730Li powered by a relatively a small engine – a 2.0 liter four-cylinder gasoline powerplant which can be found in other BMW models, like the 530i and even the 330i. The unit produces 255 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque, sent to the rear wheels by the ZF 8-speed automatic transmission. Despite the heft of the 7 Series and the small displacement under the hood, the standard spring is still impressive – 6.3 seconds.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/05/24/2019-bmw-7-series-facelift-gets-the-individual-treatment-with-the-austin-yellow-color/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts