Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at ordering a 2019 SLC43 and it's going to be an "R" model. Anyone have any factual information besides the following, the P2 package was dissolved and some features were made standard and the rest remained in the Multimedia Package which my dealer selected for me. Here's the build he provided, based on what I requested, which was a P2 package with Handling Package.
Max

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,379 Posts
Might get more nibbles if we move this to the SLC section....just sayin' as that is where other slc 43 members have posted

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since this is an AMG, I posted it here. Last time I posted an AMG thing in the other section, you moved it. I was trying to be consistent.

·
96,379 Posts
No problem. I moved it last time because it was an AMG event and the AMG section was the most appropriate place for it.
I mentioned the slc section cause if you do a search, most slc 43 threads by members are there.

We had an slc 43 at our last picnic

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,048 Posts
No problem. I moved it last time because it was an AMG event and the AMG section was the most appropriate place for it.
I mentioned the slc section cause if you do a search, most slc 43 threads by members are there.

We had an slc 43 at our last picnic

Where are the Amg side skirts ?
Where are the Amg bonnet fins ?

Shame they do not include this as standard like the Amg 171 model . :frown:

·
96,379 Posts
And engine not hand made either

·
96,379 Posts

·
Registered Still SLK-less. Maybe one day ...
567 Posts
Great looking spec but I'm not an expert on US or UK packages. The SLC does look fab in that blue :smile: and Mercedes have badged it AMG hand built engine or not.

·
Registered 2009 SLK200
5,048 Posts
SLC AMG 43

1 No Amg bonnet fins
2 Fake plastic exhaust tail pipes
3 No Amg side skirts
4 Not a hand built Amg engine
5 Fake cheap plastic rear bumber pigs ears
6 plastic gearbox sump
7 On some models Plastic Engine Sump
8 Plastic A post trim
9 Drilled out alloy bolts ( less metal )
10 side skirts are thinner and more flimsy
11 i could go on ..........

·
96,379 Posts
I am sure that the op is going to be happy with his decision and we should be supportive.

·
96,379 Posts

·
Registered 2018 SLC43
166 Posts
@jbanks15

Well,I think the SLC43 can make a great case for itself up against the standard SLK55 due to the nose weight of the V8 being quite significant, but yours is something special with a charged V8 55 in a tiny little 2 seater.

I had a search but can’t see if you have ever had yours tested on a rolling road to see what power it generates and acceleration etc

·
96,379 Posts
@jbanks15

Well,I think the SLC43 can make a great case for itself up against the standard SLK55 due to the nose weight of the V8 being quite significant, but yours is something special with a charged V8 55 in a tiny little 2 seater.

I had a search but can’t see if you have ever had yours tested on a rolling road to see what power it generates and acceleration etc
Florida is flat and straight. It does not even have any mountains :D

except 1

Sugarloaf Mountain

elevation? At 312 feet (95 meters) above sea level it is also the highest point on the geographic Florida Peninsula.

Here is the summit

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,255 Posts

except 1

Sugarloaf Mountain

elevation? At 312 feet (95 meters) above sea level it is also the highest point on the geographic Florida Peninsula.

Here is the summit
I see the hill, is the mountain behind it?

·
96,379 Posts
what you see is it

Back to the thread topic :D

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,697 Posts

except 1

Sugarloaf Mountain

Here is the summit

Ahem, I make it two mountains. And by the way, look how that train's handling. I reckon it's too heavy in the front...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts