Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,375 Posts
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our 2nd Annual Ride of the Year Competition, simplyslk!!!

simplyslk wins:

* The ROTY icon badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* Their car featured on the home page.
* If you're already a premium member your status will be changed to a lifetime member.
If you are already a life time member you get bragging rights only, you can not give your prize to another member.

Any previous ROTY winner cannot compete again.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,112 Posts
Great job Marykay!!!

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Ahem... Congrats to MK for a well-deserved win as the second ROTY car. Happy to see my vote counted towards a win...:tu:

·
AND MABEL
14,210 Posts
Congratulations Marykay! You have one sweet looking ride. :tu:

My commiserations to the rest of the entrants. You were all worthy entrants in this competition and should be proud of your cars. :tu:

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
14,073 Posts
Thank You

What a fabulous way to kick off a new year! Thanks to everyone who took the time and voted for the ROTY and to those who consistently vote for the ROTM throughout the year.:x Y)

I am honored to be in such good company with all the 2018 ROTM winners! Actually, all of us are true winners just because we drive a SLK!:smile:

Thank you all very much and don't forget to ENTER and VOTE for the ROTM every month, it's fun to enter and more fun to win!0:)

Have a happy, safe and topless New Year!>:D

·
Premium Member
11,305 Posts
Congratulations Marykay on ROTM. I once got to visit your car in Aptos @Stinger home. I think @Durkatlon was there visiting also. What a beautiful car!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts