Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And that's a wrap on the Dawg's 5th car show season. 11 awards this year, bringing the 5 year total to 61. I backed off the shows a bit this year to be on the track this year more. Didn't take the full award picture like normal, just too many to herd up now. Sorry about the autocross wheels, actually had the Dawg put away for winter and I had already removed the Chrome 19" wheels. The award you see closest to the front wheel, the dark plaque, was for Best of Show Mercedes. It was presented by the Arthritis Foundation in Dublin, it's major for our area, and it grouped me with every Mercedes in the show that day (which was a lot). It's the award I take the most pride in over these past 5 season. You cannot believe the cars I beat for that one, and the judges said it wasn't even close. :) I hope everyone had a great driving season, the Dawg goes back to storage today, it will come out only on dry cool winter days to keep the battery up and oil moved around. It's tough to put away the Dawg, each driving season, I do so much with it, track, autocross, and auto shows, not to mention just the driving. I'm a bit sad today.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,102 Posts
Another great year Bob!!!

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,480 Posts
Well done Bob, another great year for the Dawg. :tu:

Dawg's come a long way from winning the ROTM. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts