Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I was going to watch it but someone in my house put the kettle on so I watched it boil instead.

Unfortunately I lost heart in F1 - probably about 15 years ago - I enjoying racing so stick to motorbikes and touring cars. I did see a picture of one of them early in the week, that halo thing looks strange. If only we could go back to the JPS lotus, Shadow and Yardley McLaren - proper cars - although I'm not sure the racing was really much better, they just broke down more !

Anyway, off to do some painting so I can watch it dry.......

·
Super Moderator
24,900 Posts
I was going to watch it but someone in my house put the kettle on so I watched it boil instead.
Ooh! Which channel that on?

But we all keep reading these threads.
Why?
Because we want F1 to become good again.

Sadly, even the season's highlights never even enthuse.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

Unfortunately I lost heart in F1 - probably about 15 years ago - I enjoying racing so stick to motorbikes and touring cars. I did see a picture of one of them early in the week, that halo thing looks strange. If only we could go back to the JPS lotus, Shadow and Yardley McLaren - proper cars - although I'm not sure the racing was really much better, they just broke down more !

Anyway, off to do some painting so I can watch it dry.......
Not only was the race boring and the result contrived, but the amount of advertising inserted by ESPN during the live 'action' was ridiculous. Another fan signing off....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts