1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered 2017 SLC300
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting the following engine code and description:

P0366 Camshaft Position Sensor "B" Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1
P04DB Crankcase Ventilation System Disconnected

Looking for solutions for these codes. Any guidance is appreciated.

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
791 Posts
As this is a 4 cyl is a bit more difficult to diagnose since you can't move parts around. I would start with changing the electromagnet.

As for the emissions you have a leak or something disconnected in that circuit.

·
Registered 2017 SLC300
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As this is a 4 cyl is a bit more difficult to diagnose since you can't move parts around. I would start with changing the electromagnet.

As for the emissions you have a leak or something disconnected in that circuit.
what is the electromagnet?

más far as emissions, everything looks connected. I just need to check the seal or o ring and make sure it’s still intact.Would you happen to have the wiring diagram or the ohms/voltage for these connectors / sensors?

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
791 Posts
On the front of the engine in front of the camshafts, it's what varies the position of the oil flow control mechanism for the camshaft adjuster.

·
Registered 2017 SLC300
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I see now. Do you know what the ohms or resistance should be? I also determined i would potentially need to replace it.

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
791 Posts
I'm not sure, you can compare it to the one on the other camshaft but since you are getting a performance error it won't tell you much.

·
Registered 2017 SLC300
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see, thanks. I’ll order the piece, which is about 40$, and replace it. I’ll provide an update after it’s done. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts