Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd at 1:25

Driving into the sun...sorry for the glare.

At light he said he had too much Armor All on his tires...Yeah right :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Alright Sarge, we need to teach you some racing etiquette :p You should be even at the line so he is sure you are going to go. With you way back there he doesn't know if you are going to go or not. By the time he does notice you fly by him, you have a huge lead. If you are rolling and want to go, then you need to be even and at a constant speed and do 3 honks. You go on the 3rd honk. You should get him on the low end, but the M6 is faster on the top end. Through the 1/4 is going to be very close.

·
93,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright Sarge, we need to teach you some racing etiquette :p You should be even at the line so he is sure you are going to go. With you way back there he doesn't know if you are going to go or not. By the time he does notice you fly by him, you have a huge lead. If you are rolling and want to go, then you need to be even and at a constant speed and do 3 honks. You go on the 3rd honk. You should get him on the low end, but the M6 is faster on the top end. Through the 1/4 is going to be very close.
I know etiquetty. :D

Thing you did not know/observe. :D

I was at light before he even arrived. He was behind me, then moved to the position you see. So it was all his idea and his bad positioning.

He started first at the light. I waited to see his intentions

·
Registered
865 Posts
I know etiquetty. :D

Thing you did not know/observe. :D

I was at light before he even arrived. He was behind me, then moved to the position you see. So it was all his idea and his bad positioning.

He started first at the light. I waited to see his intentions
He showed his intentions, but normally you should pull up next to him to show yours. He didn't know if you were going to go or not. If he was actually on it in that video then it was a regular 6 series with an M6 badge on it, which happens a ton. If that is the case, then he deserved it :D

·
93,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He showed his intentions, but normally you should pull up next to him to show yours. He didn't know if you were going to go or not. If he was actually on it in that video then it was a regular 6 series with an M6 badge on it, which happens a ton. If that is the case, then he deserved it :D
He said he had 570 hp...something like that

I did not move up as he was already past the stop line and aside from racing on streets, I obey the law :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
M6

Great sound track :)
LOL - I just watched the video with the sound down low. I could hear the SLK but then I heard sirens??? I think to myself (WTF?). Then it hit me that a police car from my local law enforcement establishment was starting a pursuit of some sort outside my office window. :wink:

Hopefully brother Banks is not out terrorizing KY.

Irish

·
93,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was me! I am visiting Kentucky!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts