Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 2012 SLK55 AMG in HD all the way up to 1080p.

Sounds sexy to me :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
The exterior of the R171 AMG just looks so much better. There's not one color that makes the new AMG look good IMO.

Maybe just need to see one in the flesh, but does not have the presence of a flagship model.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,113 Posts
drives like an idiot in my opinion. of course, so do I

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
I'm with Jeff...a 25ft "run" hardly shows the car in a positive light. There are some great roads in the area, for example, on the south side of the Elbe River is the Altesland, nice two lane roads, some twists, great scenery.

Makes me miss the Alster though...BH?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Its the exterior look of the car i'm not impressed with. I'm not sure a nice twisty road in the mountains is gonna make me change my mind. It's still gonna look drab, IMO.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well their latest inspiration is the silly looking SLS. And I don't see that changing for several years, sadly.

R171's were inspired and based on the McLaren SLR and they did a damn faithful job of it.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I'm with Jeff...a 25ft "run" hardly shows the car in a positive light. There are some great roads in the area, for example, on the south side of the Elbe River is the Altesland, nice two lane roads, some twists, great scenery.

Makes me miss the Alster though...BH?
I miss the Alster too.. Hamburg is a very nice city.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts