1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,921 Posts
Arrives and almost gets hit by white SUV! :D :D

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I was thinking that too. The SUV driver was probably blinded by the glare of the sun.

Congrats on the new addition. Orange you glad you didn't buy the Porsche?

·
94,921 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, when I saw the orange, the first thing I thought was to wrap it. Once the car arrived, I saw the orange is actually a wrap and the car is black. Not a biggy, the orange is growing on me and I'm getting some samples to match the orange. When I get tired of it, it comes off and then I go black. But all that is minor compared to the front end work. I'm very happy with this purchase/project and can't wait to start driving it.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Arrives and almost gets hit by white SUV! :D :D
I didn't know the Kia Soul is considered an SUV. I would call it a Daily Use Mobile Box.

·
94,921 Posts
it was going by fast and i do not spend much of my time looking at anything but slks or cars I can go after and kill :D

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
it was going by fast and i do not spend much of my time looking at anything but slks or cars I can go after and kill :D
It's probably from the angle of the video that makes it looks like it is going by at speed.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,451 Posts
Well, when I saw the orange, the first thing I thought was to wrap it. Once the car arrived, I saw the orange is actually a wrap and the car is black.
Do like that orange though ;) Git 'er fixed up and git drivin' boyo.

·
94,921 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts