Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Are you organizing one? :D It's a good question though. If we wanted to solicit member pictures here with the intent to create a calendar, would that be violating any forum rules?

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Are you organizing one? :D It's a good question though. If we wanted to solicit member pictures here with the intent to create a calendar, would that be violating any forum rules?
Not at all - we're talking about possibly using the 'Ride Of The Month' pics to create a calender, but obviously we haven't got 12/13 yet.

·
4,935 Posts
Could this calendar use the SLKWorld logo?

I would be happy to be the PoC for this, opening up an email address to receive picture submissions, and setting up some kind of temporary website so we can gather some people to sort through the pictures. Should be fun.

I guess it would have to be a quick thing if we're going to put it on sale in time for 2012. Perhaps open it up for submissions for the next 2 weeks, 1 week to select pictures and then submit it to Zazzle by early December?

I was just turning my 2011 calendar today and was wondering the same thing about what to do when December runs out! :D

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I've posted a couple of times and PMed the Administrator about the calendar. Was hoping that the new owner might offer to organize a calendar for members. Would be a nice gesture and a great marketing tool for the site.

I don't think there are any direct costs except to the purchaser when Zazzle is used as the manufacturer. ROTM photos would be great......the winning ROTM photos could be supplemented with other entries to make up the number of images needed for this year. Or we could all submit our very best image....that might be cool.

Also hoping for a 2012 SLK rolling screen saver, but I just don't have the tech skills to do that......sorry!

·
4,935 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.