Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRIP - AMG - "A' mords Geschoss"!!

Here's a nice thrashing of the 2012 SLK 55 AMG at Laguna Seca. It's in German so perhaps one of our members here can translate?

From what I can infer, the driver sure likes it!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Nice glimpse of the R172 AMG Black Series.

·
Registered
659 Posts
GRIP - AMG - "A' mords Geschoss"!!

Here's a nice thrashing of the 2012 SLK 55 AMG at Laguna Seca. It's in German so perhaps one of our members here can translate?

From what I can infer, the driver sure likes it!

I'll translate it for you.

In the beginning he's saying "wahoooo.. this is a lot of fun.. drifting an expensive sports car in the rain (when I don't have to pay for the damages) is a LOT of FUN!!!

Then he also states something about.. "I'm an idiot for drifting a car in the rain without a helmet"

He later continues with "since I'm not a good enough driver to compete against any of the current muscle cars, I'll pick on cars that are 40+ years old.. where I have complete advantage."

While his driving technique is entertaining, drifting a car around a track is not the fastest way around. It also shows a serious lack of traction for a "muscle" car.
I want to see how the new SLK does around the 'ring.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Wow...at work and can't look at it now, but will definitely check it out later. I think that is the exact car I drove 11/19 in Carmel Valley; they had said race car drivers were taking it out on Laguna Seca Sunday 11/20 when rain was in the forecast....:rb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.