Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered NO SLK but an SL 550
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this stuff is not "for sale" I thought I'd post it here and where JB moves it.

I have lots of stuff that I had purchased for my previous SLK 300. The Alpine stuff is not MB specific. I bought it to install as a navi and camera before I decided to try to go the OEM navi/Audio 20 swap out.

This is all FREE to a good home. If the shipping isn't too high I'll also pay that.

Note that the 2 parts still in plastic are new. The others are used.

A 171 680 0136 9116
A 171 680 1152 9116
A 171 680 1052 9116 - New
A 171 680 0414 9116 - New

Alpine NVE M300 - New
Alpine TME S370 - New

assorted pieces, gps antennas, connectors, misc...to many to list - There is also a nice camera in there that will work with the Alpine

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,112 Posts
COL, even for free stuff

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
98,112 Posts
part numbers now in post 1

as to what they are....
guess one of us has to head to epc :D

·
98,112 Posts
COL, what are the parts?

171 680 0136 cover in housing center console?

Gonna go watch tv :D

·
98,112 Posts
171 680 1152 housing ashtray package

·
98,112 Posts
171 680 1052 housing pigeon hole

·
98,112 Posts
171 680 0414 bracket cup holder

·
Super Moderator 2006 SLK 280
11,260 Posts
@LJ12530

I'd be happy to take the cupholder and tray off your hands.

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me add a thought on what I'd like to see happen with this "stuff".

I was hoping that someone who belongs to an SLK group and/or attends SLK social events would take EVERYTHING in one shipment. They could then take the parts they will use ( NOT SELL ! ), and would take the remaining items to an SLK get together in the hopes that someone would find a part they can use on their car.

I know there is an element of trust here, but is anyone interested in taking everything with the understanding that the parts they don't need will be made available to other SLK owners FREE, and not sold on ebay?

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,657 Posts
Let me add a thought on what I'd like to see happen with this "stuff".

I was hoping that someone who belongs to an SLK group and/or attends SLK social events would take EVERYTHING in one shipment. They could then take the parts they will use ( NOT SELL ! ), and would take the remaining items to an SLK get together in the hopes that someone would find a part they can use on their car.

I know there is an element of trust here, but is anyone interested in taking everything with the understanding that the parts they don't need will be made available to other SLK owners FREE, and not sold on ebay?
Alpine stuff still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donor is hoping to let stock go as a job lot.
It is hoped that recipient will take the parts that they want
and then pass the remainder on for free.

·
98,112 Posts
But...members are across the usa n europe and might want a part :D

who will take on the task of shipping great distances?
approx $80 to UK

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have lost some PMs due to a mailbox overload.
Avel Du has summarized it very well. I don't want to make anything out of this, but neither do I want someone else to profit from my largess.
Anyone that will take what they can use for their SLK and take the time to distribute the rest of it within the community gets everything. Due to shipping costs FL residents get priority if they want to make the effort to make sure it goes to someone who wants to use it in their SLK.

·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Free "stuff" going to myfirstamg

myfirstamg lives in the Tampa, FL area, as do I so it looks like I can avoid shipping charges. We are trying to set up a transfer time/place, but his PM inbox is full so if he sees this give me a PM with the time/place.

He has agreed that any parts he does not need will be distributed FREE to other SLKWorld folks that can use them.

I am hopeful that he will post the parts that are left so that they can get to someone who can use them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.