Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have seen several posts where some of the members were looking for the Storm Red color. Here is a picture (not a real good one, but should give you an idea of the color). Hope this gives those interested a good idea. Take care!!!!

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,395 Posts
Hi All,
I have seen several posts where some of the members were looking for the Storm Red color. Here is a picture (not a real good one, but should give you an idea of the color). Hope this gives those interested a good idea. Take care!!!!
Congratulations StormRedAMG!! Very nice color combination and wheels too!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
That's beautiful, never seen that color in person. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That is my burgundy, what a nice color. Is that 07 MB? Paint shop git ready, ummm the red and black interior won't wurk, durn it. Could have it dyed burgundy, OH me, my wife is goin to scream. I just woke up, says 2007 55 in title, dummy!!!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Nice colour, congrats! :)

·
Banned
696 Posts
Hi All,

Excellent colour choice!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Give us ideas? Gave me more than that. I just ordered 25 gallons of that color paint, Im gonna paint the house, all the cars my tractors boat and the airplane. My wife is shaken in her boots feered Im gonna have her painted. I need to touch it, my dark toreador red F150 was til now my favorite color but on the SLK, man. :Beer:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doug,
Better cool it with the wife. Buy her a tanning package!! Painting her will go over like a lead balloon.

To the rest of you, Thanks for all the nice comments. I was a little scared of the color when I ordered it but, I am very happy with the way it turned out, specially with the beige interior. thanks to you all, again!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have one too!

I actually pick mine up in Germany on Friday!

It's also Storm Red but I went for the black/ash two tone interior.

I was nervous about this color, because nobody has seen it since the 2007 change from firemist to storm.

The pic you posted shows well. The only difference in appearance with mine will be the interior and the standard rims, because I didn't go for the 030 pkg.

When I get back from my trip, I'll post some pics of my beast in its native habitat!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I actually pick mine up in Germany on Friday!

It's also Storm Red but I went for the black/ash two tone interior.

I was nervous about this color, because nobody has seen it since the 2007 change from firemist to storm.

The pic you posted shows well. The only difference in appearance with mine will be the interior and the standard rims, because I didn't go for the 030 pkg.

When I get back from my trip, I'll post some pics of my beast in its native habitat!
Congrats,

I don't know why the biege doesn't come with the two tone seats, I prefer two tone, it just looks better.

Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I wish i did my car EDP. Def do it if anyone is thinking about it!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ya i noticed that there was two options, one was like a one night thing, and the black alps rally? it was several nights, wish I could go back or ship my car there! haha. That would be great!

The only thing I dont mind about it so much is, I got my car at EDP price, without doing EDP! Its the families 8th benz bought at the dealership. (4th convertible, 2 of which were Slks!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
ya i noticed that there was two options, one was like a one night thing, and the black alps rally? it was several nights, wish I could go back or ship my car there! haha. That would be great!

The only thing I dont mind about it so much is, I got my car at EDP price, without doing EDP! Its the families 8th benz bought at the dealership. (4th convertible, 2 of which were Slks!
I recommend the alps rally, it's a nice way to get to know your benz and the beautiful parts of southern Germany and northern Austria, 1200 isn't bad for five nights in five star hotels, with breakfast include and some had dinner. The scenery was breath taking.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
welcome to the forum stormred.
beautiful car! that is now 2 red 55AMGs on the forum!
I have been to minnesota a few times, mall of america and all that. nice place.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
I recommend the alps rally, it's a nice way to get to know your benz and the beautiful parts of southern Germany and northern Austria, 1200 isn't bad for five nights in five star hotels, with breakfast include and some had dinner. The scenery was breath taking.
I'll let you know...:D But I can guarantee it won't cost me 1200 bucks!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.