Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else get the AMG Challenge invitation? There are three this year, Miami, Pocono Raceway (10 mins away from me) and california speedway.

Anyone in the NE thinking about going? its 1200 per person, (ouchies!) Its on September 18th and 19th (Cally speedway may 10th thro 12th, Miami Speedway October 11th and 12th).

Im considering going. see where we are at in 6 months! But Any NE people are welcome to stay with me so no hotel bill.

Just wondering if anyone else got this!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent had my car a year yet, I dont see myself buying an AMG, unless they give me a good deal, and a good return on my car.

And my insurance decides not raise my rates when I go to a car with almost 100 more hp, and an 8 cylinder instead of 6.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plus, right now you cant get a 55 with EDP, and if i get another car I really wanna do EDP.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I got the e-mail and was really interested, then saw that it was California racetrack and just can't commit at the moment. I have a skip barber performance driving school here near me, so thinking about doing that instead.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the e-mail and was really interested, then saw that it was California racetrack and just can't commit at the moment. I have a skip barber performance driving school here near me, so thinking about doing that instead.
O i wish i could do that!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.