Mercedes SLK World banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Looks like auto doc have corrected their price, as last week, their price was around £260, after 20% off, today its £446 with 21% off per disc for the floating die 340mm, dam, looks like i missed the opportunity, back to the modified 1 piece ML discs I am working on.
I just looked up the ones I bought and they are £281.64 each. Here's the link.

It says £356.50 but they are priced at £281.64 when you click on the link. Strange, but if you hurry you might get them at the lower price.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
51 Posts
Billy, looks like I owe you a drink, ordered last night, hopefully they will get through, its a little cheaper (3%) if you order thru their phone app, website still has the same part at the 2 prices!! found both yesterday, so still looks like an early xmas pressie

Attachments

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Billy, looks like I owe you a drink, ordered last night, hopefully they will get through, its a little cheaper (3%) if you order thru their phone app, website still has the same part at the 2 prices!! found both yesterday, so still looks like an early xmas pressie
Glad to have helped, for me, it's what the forum is all about (y)

·
112 Posts
I kept my eye on Autodoc app (seem to get better prices on app than website) since the beginning of the year and their prices were up and down like a brides nighty. Eventually when they hit a low value I was happy to buy at I made an order, next day they rejected it saying they could not possibly supply these discs at that price. Few weeks later prices came down again so I hit the button and this time all went OK.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts