Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a rare 6-speed manual SLK280 in very good condition, with 56k miles. Color is 548U Amber Red Metallic (Firemist red) over cream interior.

All maintenance is current with correct Mercedes or OEM parts and fluids. Everything works as designed, no codes or issues. New battery Sept 2017. Tires are good.

Maintenance records since Aug 2015 are available (car had full dealer maintenance under prior owner, which you can check via Carfax). Clean title. Car VIN is WDBWK54F76F086864.

This is the car for someone who likes old-school driving. The manual transmission is precise and smooth. Options include digital climate control, Airscarf, and heated (manual) seats. I added clear side markers with error-free LEDs.

Includes custom-fit Cocomats, window tint (as pictured), two keys, and a custom-fit car cover.

"John's third brakelight mod" is installed on this car, so you can program the center brake light to flash the way you want. Also this car includes the optional factory wind blocker that goes between the headrests.

The only significant cosmetic issue is some scratches along the passenger side, which were poorly touched up by a prior owner. This is noticeable if you're looking closely. There is no rust, and because the scratches are small relative to the cost of a repaint I haven't bothered with it. The headlight UV coating is a little deteriorated (polishing would take care of it). The interior is in great shape—see photos.

Car is located in Tucson AZ. Asking $11,500.

For anyone interested: I prefer to be contacted through the forum via PM. If someone can't use PM for some reason, please email [email protected] and post on this thread that you replied so I remember to check that address! Thanks.

Datacard attached

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,513 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.