Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for the battery cover for a 2005 R171 200 in the UK so the right hand drive one. My recently aquired car is missing this cover.

Can anyone provide the part number please or details on where I could purchase.

I have been searching Ebay and a number of Mercedes breakers in the UK to no avail. It seems like this part is difficult to find?

Thanks in advance

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,539 Posts

·
93,539 Posts

·
93,539 Posts
171 830 01 44 is right

·
93,539 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for the battery cover for a 2005 R171 200 in the UK so the right hand drive one. My recently aquired car is missing this cover.

Can anyone provide the part number please or details on where I could purchase.

I have been searching Ebay and a number of Mercedes breakers in the UK to no avail. It seems like this part is difficult to find?

Thanks in advance
remember...there is only one cover n it goes over the battery
the other side of the car does not have a cover under the vent

·
93,539 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks for the help to a newbie to the world of SLK. I have found one with a breaker in the UK so hopefully I will have it in a couple of days to fit when I am back from holiday.

As a new owner of a 2005 SLK 200 this site is so good with plenty of good advice found for the new owner. I will probably be posting some more queries if I cannot find answers to them within this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Dronsfields They are in Royton, other side of the peak district.

https://www.dronsfields.com/

Look on eBay too, usually a few breaking bits. There is a 'company' in latvia that advertises a lot of Merc / SLK parts on eBay here too. One wonders how they get a source of 'broken' high end vehicles!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts