Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm new to the SLK world, but an experienced Benz man (Just sold my CLK320). I picked up a 170 with the AMG wheels and sport pkg. last week. Already swapped out the Becker for a Blaupunkt and am planning a few mods. Any advice about the grill? I've seen a few on Ebay. THis seems like a simple job. Should I be looking out for anything special? Thanks. Looking forward to summer!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Tuck. Do a search on front grill and you should see quite a few photos as well on the R170.

·
19,407 Posts
This link might help.

·
19,407 Posts
Please await some instructions from jbanks :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
JUST PRACTICING......

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!
Clearshield Protective Film
OEM MB Plexiglass Windscreen
Eurolight Clear Side Markers
Smarttop version 3.22
Kleyman 3rd Brake Light Flashing/Strobing Module V1.5 (Noregrets Custom Works)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Great job Normski! Thanks! I know you will do a great proxy job for me! 5 more days and vegas bound i is!

Oh! and welcome!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts