Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 2010 SLK300
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week we took two six hour drives, nada.

today pulled into Flynn's truck stop on rt 20 in Ma about 1PM. Kitty corner from us is a R170, silver. When I got out to pump the gas yelled over to the other driver, "Nice car" got a big grin and a thumbs up.

About 5Pm on rt 140 near rt 290 saw another silver R170, it was raining and was on top of it before I saw it so no wave attempt.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Had to comment on this one. I am originally from Grafton, MA. OMG....those roads are all so familiar...Was up there in May for 3 weeks driving all over from Douglas, Worc., Grafton, Shrewsbury, Millbury, Rutland, Marlboro, etc. Are you from anyone of those towns ??

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,891 Posts
today pulled into Flynn's truck stop on rt 20 in Ma about 1PM. Kitty corner from us is a R170, silver. When I got out to pump the gas yelled over to the other driver, "Nice car" got a big grin and a thumbs up.
Should've had a business card to give him!! They're free! If you want, pm me and I'll send them out to you.

·
Registered 2010 SLK300
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had to comment on this one. I am originally from Grafton, MA. OMG....those roads are all so familiar...Was up there in May for 3 weeks driving all over from Douglas, Worc., Grafton, Shrewsbury, Millbury, Rutland, Marlboro, etc. Are you from anyone of those towns ??

No, DD lives in that area. We were going to visit her and the grand kids

we do 62 to 122 to 202 a lot, like that ride. Out to Quabbin, or Bridge of Flowers or Northhampton. Often stop at Jeannines for a bite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.