Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within minutes of eachother a gray facelift SLK300 and a black pre-facelift SLK350 with Sport Package pulled into the parking lot of the foodcourt where I was having lunch, on Mira Mesa Blvd near the I-805. At first I thought there was a San Diego SLK meet-up that I hadn't been invited to. :)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you ask me, we should do them more regularly (once a month?). :hijacked: :biglaugh:
Well, the next two event slots are potentially going to be hijacked by non-SoCal stuff I think (August possible meetup with NorCal and NW Region, October Vegas), so maybe we can do a July and September interim thing. I wouldn't mind doing something in July because I'll have several family members in town one of which I'm sure would love to be a passenger on one of these runs. Let's discuss at the next meet! :tu:

·
Registered
299 Posts
On my way home today I had a silver 55 and silver 350 pull up on either side of me. I need a sign to press up against my window that says SLKWORLD.com. :)

About future meets, I know a couple of us were thinking of trying to do a night drive sometime this summer. I think that could be a lot of fun, especially during a full moon with the top down.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Durkatlon, you must work at or near Qualcomm... that's where I'm at! But I'm sporting a white '98 slk 230
Yeah, I work at Qualcomm. Building AM, where on most days you will find my 350 parked waaaaayyy in the back. :)

If you feel like meeting up with some other SLKers from this forum, you should consider joining us on the 13th of June in Escondido!! See this thread. Or if you like go-carting, come a week earlier to this event. Yeah, these meets were plugged in this thread already, but I figure whatever I can do to boost attendance. :biglaugh:

Oh, and you should update your profile info!! Someone before me must've nagged you about already, heh heh.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup! I've been nagged!
Very cool, I'm in AQ... I'll keep an eye out for your 350!

Thanks for the notice! Sunday's my one free day during the week, so that would be perfect! And like it's far from my home ;) I think the wife might love it.

We've got our first-born on the way though, she's due July 6th... so difficult to commit to much these days...

Thanks! Hope to see you there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts