Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive by the Indianapolis Water Co. offices on my way to work, and I see a dark blue R170 often. On my way home 2 weeks ago, I see the owner getting into his car, so I honk. He looks up and waves, so I pull into the lot and introduce myself and tell him about SLK World. He is the Chief Operations Officer and seems like a great guy.... Hi Hal!!!(If you are visiting SLKW)

I noticed another R170 near my home. It's silver and was sitting in "its" driveway on Hoover Rd or Springmill Rd(I don't remember which one :Beer: (just joking about the drinking, honest...really)

·
Registered
902 Posts
Galo, I used to live in Indy for 29 yrs nice to hear an active member from hoosier land. Hope to see you in super bowl next year.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you QSHIP! I hope to be able to get a couple of meetings going with other Central IN people, but life gets in the way sometimes.
In Vegas huh? I had an aunt and uncle there but both are "gone" now. I haven't been back since, uh, '90 I think(a 40th birthday present to myself).

If there IS a Super Bowl, I hope the Colts ARE in it! I've been a Colts fan since '58.

If you ever visit the area, let me know so we can get together, hopefully with Srini and anyone else in the area.

Take care!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.