Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
Contact info like an email addy?
you do not have enough posts (15) to reply to private messages. to get 15 quickly, you could do this:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another long shot, but are you in Cambridgeshire, England or is there a Cambridgeshire in Zimbabwe?
Either way, are you willing to post?:grin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another long shot, but are you in Cambridgeshire, England or is there a Cambridgeshire in Zimbabwe?
Ha ha ha ha ... no I am in the county of Range Rovers, Wellington Boots and Labradors ... and old people who cannot play golf :surprise:

Post out not a problem, will have to be this coming Saturday though as I work miles from any post office .... and my local Hermes Branch has decided it wanted to do a wheels up and close !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Oh and other old people who believe that you speed up in 30mph zones and slow down to 30mph in 50mph ones .... :tazz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts