Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have been reading this for a while trying to learn about the differing versions of SLK's. Tons of information here. :hail:

I just got thru helping my wife get her first Mercedes car. It's a beautiful 06 SLK AMG sport package. I have to admit knowing that AMG had anything to do with the suspension is quite intoxicating. The five spoke tires are gorgeous. I've been trying to look up the color for it, and the closest I can get to it is the diamond silver metallic. With the silver style wheels and the white of the lights it has a really cool bluish hue. After driving her's I really want one too now.:biglaugh:

This is a great place, I hope to learn a lot more too.

Mark

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,326 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from southern California.

Reactions: markc2

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,031 Posts
Welcome from sunny Carmichael Northern California.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Welcome from Virginia. The color of you wife's SLK is confirmed, paint code 762, Diamond Silver Metallic. Very nice light blue metallic color. AMG package is a great appearance option.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts