·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
19th August 2007
Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands
11am

Click the link below for information on Mercedes Benz World at Brooklands:
http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/MB_World_Brooklands.html

The Definates:

Erkybaby (Me)
GrubbyGirl
Nigel
ShadowNinja (MBO Forums)
Wildman (MBO Forums)
Mr Teddy Bear (MBO Forums)
Wobbly (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Whitenemesis (MBO Forums)
Vangogh (MBO Forums)
Jonathan + Friend
Bubba
JustinUK
Lewispost (MBO Forums)
Devonian (MBO Forums)
T1M4 (MBO Forums)
MBZSLK230K (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Ben Lovejoy (MBO Forums)
Roadrunner (MBO Forums)
SL300-24 (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Hawk20 (MBO Forums)

The Maybes:

Television (MBO Forums)
Chris_J (MBO Forum)
Wimbledon_SLK + Friend
Vin + Friend
MIW615 (MBO Forums)
Unit504 (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Stats007 (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
BTB 500 (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
C43AMG (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Mathilde (MBO Forums)
Low farm (MBO Forums)
Dowtherz
Will (Mercedes Benz Club UK Forums)
Unclebenz

(list last updated 18/08/07)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Ya'll are doin guud, the Blurige run only got three to attend. Ya'll done beat that wid fur surs, dang folks here is too bizy I reckon....Y)Y):biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Sorry guys.. my friend is landing in Gatwick at 1315....it is very likely I wont be able to show up at the meet... but please keep me on the maybe list.. you never know...
cheers

P

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
sounds good, well cone erkybaby for taking the initiative to organise this. I will wait for a week or two before I cnofirm my travel arrangements to make sure this is def going ahead.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh well, I spoke too soon, Theys already comin up wid escuses, Erky you may need to come up wid a nsintive, neked gurls an free food wurks every tyme...:rb:rb:tazz::tazz:unless P's friend is a neked gurl bringin food, then ya kin forgit P, he aint gonna sho...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
186 Posts
thought it would be easier to copy/paste names

The Definates:

Erkybaby (Me)
GrubbyGirl
N4PWJ + Guest MB
Nigel
Steco1958
ShadowNinja (MBO Forums)

The Maybes:

DansSLK
Woolly
Television (MBO Forums)
Chris_J (MBO Forum)
JustinUK
Wimbledon_SLK + Friend
Vin + Friend

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh well, I spoke too soon, Theys already comin up wid escuses, Erky you may need to come up wid a nsintive, neked gurls an free food wurks every tyme...:rb:rb:tazz::tazz:unless P's friend is a neked gurl bringin food, then ya kin forgit P, he aint gonna sho...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
My friend is a bloke, he loves cars, he did the personal collection in Bremen with me. I will try and convince him to fly one day earlier.:fart:
Naked girls? don't send the cup holder ones in "my invention thread" !!!!:butt:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
unfortunately my friend in his MB is a bald male. haha.
ill see if we can try and scrounge a mini bus full of birds to come along, that could make things alot more interesting!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My friend is a bloke, he loves cars, he did the personal collection in Bremen with me. I will try and convince him to fly one day earlier.:fart:
Naked girls? don't send the cup holder ones in "my invention thread" !!!!:butt:
Cuzin Bustba is bizzy then, she has baccer to put up in August. Ya'll cudnt hannle her no ways. She waz ridin in Bubba's truck when tha cup holder strap brok,, nocked out tha windshield an bof sid winders, Bubba wont never be right agin, his head is still swolled up. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ill see if we can try and scrounge a mini bus full of birds to come along, that could make things alot more interesting!
Bald, Bubba kin fix that, his bruther Bubba went bald and Bubba fixed it. Now look at hiz do. Hes tha one in tha middle, them uther two fellers waz jus walkin down tha rode aside tha barn when Bubba's medicine splooded all over thim.:):) Hurt there ears an it smelled bad too...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
a coach full of northern Ireland birds? No way I am going to miss it!
my friend can walk!

Driver,
I don't know where you find all these pics, you seem to have 100 for every occasion, very nice!

P

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The meet NEEDS YOU

We better get a coach full of lads for GrubbyGirl, in the intrest of equal rights! :)

Maybe we can all pretend we are hunky male models, that might attract a coach full of ladies ;)

Come on we need more names!

Latest list:

The Definates:

Erkybaby (Me)
GrubbyGirl
N4PWJ + Guest MB
Nigel
Steco1958
ShadowNinja (MBO Forums)

The Maybes:

DansSLK
Woolly
Television (MBO Forums)
Chris_J (MBO Forum)
JustinUK
Wimbledon_SLK + Friend
Vin + Friend

Wimbledon_SLK get your friend to fly in early, offer to treat him to a 'AMG Experience' 60 minutes round the track in an SL AMG !!!!

412Driver cant you fly out in one of your planes?
Bring some of your inventions!
That would create alot of intrest :rb

As far a free food I can take along a large box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts! lol

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
You can make the event with more members by asking the UK folks at Benzworld to join, there are quiet a few of them there in the midlands , south and north of England.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can make the event with more members by asking the UK folks at Benzworld to join, there are quiet a few of them there in the midlands , south and north of England.
I have already posted there but had no response yet!
I also posted in the Mercedes Benz Owners Club (MBO) Forums and had a few responses.

^ Krispy Kreme isnt that in Harrods if I am not mistaken?
Yes you are correct they have one in Harrods!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
We better get a coach full of lads for GrubbyGirl, in the intrest of equal rights! :)

Maybe we can all pretend we are hunky male models, that might attract a coach full of ladies ;)

Come on we need more names!

Latest list:

The Definates:

Erkybaby (Me)
GrubbyGirl
N4PWJ + Guest MB
Nigel
Steco1958
ShadowNinja (MBO Forums)

The Maybes:

DansSLK
Woolly
Television (MBO Forums)
Chris_J (MBO Forum)
JustinUK
Wimbledon_SLK + Friend
Vin + Friend

Wimbledon_SLK get your friend to fly in early, offer to treat him to a 'AMG Experience' 60 minutes round the track in an SL AMG !!!!

412Driver cant you fly out in one of your planes?
Bring some of your inventions!
That would create alot of intrest :rb

As far a free food I can take along a large box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts! lol
Home office KK Dougnuts 2 blocks from hospital in Winston Salem,,,ummmmmmmm guuuuuud:)

1 - 20 of 171 Posts