Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car came without an Owner's Manual. Ordered and received one advertised as being for a 1999. Subtle differences tell me it's for a later R170. Anyway, it does not include a section on the Audio system, which is strange to me. Did the car originally come with a separate set of instructions for using the Audio system? Where can I get such? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Our 1999 SLK manual shows the following on the back:

170 584 88 81 Order No. 6515 3219 13 USA Edition A 1999

It does not have radio info either. Because different cars can have different sound systems, I would say the radio manual would be separate.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Did you download your electronic owners manual?

MBUSA has a 2000 owners manual for your 230. See if that helps any? They unfortunately don't go back to 1999.

edited: I scanned and attached just the audio portion of the pdf owners manual for you, hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our 1999 SLK show the following on the back:

170 584 88 81 Order No. 6515 3219 13 USA Edition A 1999

It does not have radio info either. Because different cars can have different sound systems, I would say the radio manual would be separate.
Thanks. That's what mine has also.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you download your electronic owners manual?

edited: I scanned and attached just the audio portion of the pdf owners manual for you, hope it helps.
I tried to download it, but it takes forever to download in my system and I give up part way through.

I am currently printing out your very kind and wonderful link to the audio portion.
Thank you for going to the trouble of doing that!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.