Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a stock radio for my 1998 SLK.Mine has an aftermarket radio and I hate it.I want to go with a stock radio.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, I've got one, code and everything. AM/FM/Cassette/WB No cables, however. It works fine, I put an aftermarket in. I can find out how much it costs to ship tonight. Depending on that, I'll give you a good price. Have an amount in mind?

Need anything else that's radio related? Like the amp? Speakers?

Just out of curiosity, what aftermarket radio do you have?

Thanks, let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea what the radio is worth.I have a Pioneer with a bluetooth connection.I'll have to look tomorrow at the model number.I have not removed the radio yet so I dont know what the wiring looks like in mine.i just don't want this radio in my car.I will get back with you tomorrow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, sorry, I didn't see this post. All snowed in now, so NOTHING is going out the door. If you're still in NC, then you know what I'm talking about. I was just curious about the radio, don't worry about it.

I'll post a picture tomorrow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have got to figure out how to get notifications in my email when people post.

I'm thinking $85 and you pay the Priority Mail postage. I'll read the rules on how to accomplish a sale.

The long awaited picture:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts
I have got to figure out how to get notifications in my email when people post.

I'm thinking $85 and you pay the Priority Mail postage. I'll read the rules on how to accomplish a sale.

The long awaited picture:

usercp
edit your options
go to private messaging
check appropriate boxes
save

to get notified on posts/threads you made
you need to subscribe first to the thread
top of thread, choose thread tools
subscribe to thread
then choose notification type
add subscription

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fast shipping. I received the radio yesterday.Took about one hour to remove the old one and install the new one.I was lucky the previous owner did not cut off the electrical connectors so it was just a plug and play.Now I am a happy camper with my Mercedes radio.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Fast shipping. I received the radio yesterday.Took about one hour to remove the old one and install the new one.I was lucky the previous owner did not cut off the electrical connectors so it was just a plug and play.Now I am a happy camper with my Mercedes radio.
Cool beans. I bought some stuff for my car with the money you gave me, so win-win.

I will electronically shred your radio code now, and you're good to go!

Good luck, 1rooster.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts