Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of staggered 18 inch wheels for sale. Two new 8 inch aftermarket "AMG" fitted with tyres (500 miles only. Will sell without) Two Rontal OEM 8.5 inch. these are only a few months old. all rims are in excellent condition. I am including centre caps and taper and radius bolts to suit each pair

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a set of staggered 18 inch wheels for sale. Two new 8 inch aftermarket "AMG" fitted with tyres (500 miles only. Will sell without) Two Rontal OEM 8.5 inch. these are only a few months old. all rims are in excellent condition. I am including centre caps and taper and radius bolts to suit each pair

Pictures of wheels

Attachments

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want them but shipping to the US would blow the deal out of the water, sorry. Nice looking wheels though.
Yes the cost would be scarey Shame as they are in perfect condition. I have the matching set on my SLK :)

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had them on ebay for over a week and only had silly offers Like half the price :(

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any idea what it would cost to ship to New York. Maybe you'd be willing to contribute to shipping, a bit, to get these moved???
I think the cost would be way over the top for you and me to be honest. They are pretty heavy. Just to send in the UK is over £60 by road. Air freight would be huge I reckon :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.