Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful set of wheels that I have almost decided not to use. I am not as aggressive behind the wheel as I once was and really don't need to upgrade from my 16" wheels. It will be a while before I need tires so if you are in the market, let's talk. You can make it easier for me to decide.

Thanks.
Ben

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Not in the market, but more detail will help those who may be.

If potential buyer wants to fit summer tires, the set should be staggered sizes.

If potential buyer wants to fit winter tires, the set should be all the same size, i.e. the smaller size.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the note. I'm not actually advertising the wheels at present. As I indicated in the OP, I may not use the wheels and could be persuaded to sell them. Perhaps someone will come along looking for pristine o.e. 17" wheels in the months between now and when I will have to re shoe the car. If that occurs, I will have a set of 16" wheels that will be ideal for winter tires.

For the record, this set of 10 spoke Mercedes Benz 17" wheels is from a 2008 SLK 208, the widths are staggered and they are in excellent condition.

Not in the market, but more detail will help those who may be.

If potential buyer wants to fit summer tires, the set should be staggered sizes.

If potential buyer wants to fit winter tires, the set should be all the same size, i.e. the smaller size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.