Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these for my 55, but sold the car with the original wheels back on it. These are OEM 17" AMG 5 spoke wheels that were in the AMG package for the 05-08 SLK 350. Part number is visible in one of the photos. Tires are Michelin PS2's.

Front: 225/35 ZR17
Rear: 245/40 ZR17

They have 10k miles on them, and they are perfectly balanced.

Pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157623323758490/

I don't have any boxes for shipping, so they are for local pickup/delivery in the SF Bay Area only.

$1200 for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
tires look like they have a good amount of tread. if you dont get a response here make sure you put it on SF craigslist, I am in your area and when i sold my wheels all the CLK and SLK drivers jumped on them

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Nice wheels with tires for $1200. Chrome wheels look good on most colors. Only thing better, if they were 18" wheels. Will work fine on a SLK 280, 300, 350.

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tires and wheels have 10K? any major dings?
afarro
One very minor curb rash, hard to see except very close up. There's a shot that shows this in the set I posted with the link in my original note.

They are in terrific shape, regardless of mileage.

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:tu:Nice wheels with tires for $1200. Chrome wheels look good on most colors. Only thing better, if they were 18" wheels. Will work fine on a SLK 280, 300, 350.
Thanks, Don. I agree with you, and I sold the car with the 18s that came with it, which were the same style as these and also chromed. The 18s were key to the sale.

But I drove it with the 17s on it for the entire time I owned it.

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tires look like they have a good amount of tread. if you dont get a response here make sure you put it on SF craigslist, I am in your area and when i sold my wheels all the CLK and SLK drivers jumped on them
Thanks, that's the plan. Figured I'd let the folks here have the first chance, given all the great tips and information I got here. They'll go on local Craigslist this week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bill I wish you lived closer...I am in Indianapolis and would LOVE to buy them. There is no chance of me being in Cali anytime soon...:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.