Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My original wheels have been sitting around for a while so I might as well put them up here for sale. Make me an offer! They look just like the ones in this thread. The rear tires need to be replaced and the fronts can go some more. They're the original Pilot Sport tires and have about 17,000 miles on them.

I'm willing to ship and can usually get up to 25% off FedEx Ground rates. Local pickup available in the Central Florida area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Assuming they're in good shape, I need a new front (because mine is bent) and a new rear (for cosmetic reasons). Would you be willing to sell me just 2 of them? Can you send me pics?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would rather sell them as a set together...if someone else chimes in and wants the other side, I don't mind shipping to two different people. I just don't want to end up with two wheels that no one could use :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked out eBay and a few other forum posts to arrive at the price of $500 plus shipping for all four.

If I remember correctly, the wheels are pretty much perfect with no curb rash or chipping. I can have someone look them over and take some pictures if you're interested.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I never heard back from my PM to you on the wheels. Get me the shipping costs to Dallas and I will get back to you ASAP on my schedule. I have my other car wheels being powdercoated next week so am down to the SLK for a week; so looking at receiving yours around the 12th if that will work with your schedule

Please call -
Don Johnson

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Don,

Sorry, I guess I misread your last email about the wheels. I'll give you a call tomorrow with the shipping information to Dallas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you sell the wheels or are they still available. If available please let me know a quotation for shipping in Bucharest, Romania 080325

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.