Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The driver's manual says that there is a 12 volt plug on the passenger's side just above the little cargo net. Do you have it? Is it sort of hidden?

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah its on mine and totally exposed well it has a cover but its all marked up and impossible to miss

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I might be wrong, but if you have an ashtray and lighter in the centre console, then you don't get the footwell 12v outlet. As Dan says, you can't miss it if it's fitted.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I might be wrong, but if you have an ashtray and lighter in the centre console, then you don't get the footwell 12v outlet. As Dan says, you can't miss it if it's fitted.

I have an ashtray as well as a lighter in the center console, and I also have a footwell 12v outlet.

Not sure in which option combo you get it but if you have it, you can't miss it! :tazz:

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Corkscrew,

the 12-V-plug is exactly at that position in my car which you have described. But there might be a correlation concerning national options.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
I have an ashtray as well as a lighter in the center console, and I also have a footwell 12v outlet.

Not sure in which option combo you get it but if you have it, you can't miss it! :tazz:
Same here.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Corkscrew,

the 12-V-plug is exactly at that position in my car which you have described. But there might be a correlation concerning national options.
I have a 12 volt gig-like socket in the boot of the SL but nothing on the passenger's side of the SLK. There is a small plastic plate there that probably covers the hole.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.