Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time flies when you're having fun!! Or spend all day at work in front of the computer. Regardless...

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Big milestone. CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!! :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Gratz! its amazing how some of us are posting so fast, you dont even realize how often you do it.

I feel more like im having conversations with old friends now then "posting" on a sterilized board.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Kevin -- you must be a speeed typer -- now 1008 ---- keep it up
As Doug (412driver) would say: "Post Ho"

Gratz! its amazing how some of us are posting so fast, you dont even realize how often you do it.

I feel more like im having conversations with old friends now then "posting" on a sterilized board.
Baron, you are among old friends.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
im also raking up the post count. over 800 now, which is more than i have posted on some local forums which i have been a member of for years. this is a very addictive site!!!
congrats on your 1000th post. I expect a surprise party for mine.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
This will cost you a beer on the Spring Festival in Minden, Kevin ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Got to say somethin, AH 1 more post, Im a comin. Glad this is free can you imagine our phone bills for this fun..... Thanks Bill for the great site and fun. Y)

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody. Not sure my employer would share you're enthusiasm...but hey! I'm the only one here and the works gettin' done! lol (tough work watchin' TV and listening to the radio)

Well said John!

As Doug (412driver) would say: "Post Ho"
No way Eddy...Doug and Mo have that corner...can I get a witness?!?!

...this is a very addictive site!!!
That is a true understatment N.

This will cost you a beer on the Spring Festival in Minden, Kevin ;)
You're on Gero!

#2000 here I come!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
i don't know kevin, but based on the image i have of your workday, are you sure you're not a fireman?????????

have you considered SA (SLKWorld Anonymous)??? "hi, my name is kevin and i'm an addict. it's been almost 13 minutes since my last post..." :D

·
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i don't know kevin, but based on the image i have of your workday, are you sure you're not a fireman?????????

have you considered SA (SLKWorld Anonymous)??? "hi, my name is kevin and i'm an addict. it's been almost 13 minutes since my last post..." :D
LMAO...thanks Scott! My stomach hurts...again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.