Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've noticed a few 05 350's for sale at very good prices. I was wondering if there were any problems specific to this year and model? I know it was a new revision on the car and sometimes it takes a year to work out a few bugs. Anything like that with this?

Thanks,
O

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,254 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

early 05's (04) had oil issues. my previous was an 05 with no oil issues. search and ye will find.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)The 2005s are now five years old. Supply and demand is a factor as well as a slow economy. The 2005s are now bargains, but most are out of factory warranty. Heck of a deal if it's the right car for you.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
2005 has more, cooler options to set in the computer. When I got my 2006 I was dissapointed I could not set many settings I could on my 2005.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
jbanks15, I did a search on "oil" and nothing came up.

Can anyone else comment on what this problem is?

To the other replies - thanks. I see 06 280s going for more and I was a bit apprehensive. I'm clueless when it comes to what computer options are available for it, but that's good to hear.

Thanks,
Olivia

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Normally it's options on the car that makes up the difference in price - I see well spec'ed 280's for more than 350's of lower spec all the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.