Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a good engine out of a 2001 slk230 along with the supercharger. 45k miles, really nice clean shape

engine $1500
blower $400

I also have a lot of the stuff from the car also since i'm parting most of it out, let me know what you need.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You might probably want to give a bit more details and state your location. It might help other people decide if they're interested or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might probably want to give a bit more details and state your location. It might help other people decide if they're interested or not.
I'm in Detroit. I can ship the engine for around $100 and the supercharger for normal shipping rates. The car was hit in the drivers door and I decided to part it out.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,342 Posts
dark,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
12 Posts
do you have headlight assy's???? I have a 98 that needs driver side and maybe pass side... I also need the plugs for the fixture.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Darkostoj - looking for a differential from a MANUAL gearboxed SLK 230 Kompressor. If your is manual do you want to send me a PM?

·
Registered
73 Posts
OK, that sounds promising and I thank you for the phone number. Can we however get a few more details resolved starting with confirmation that the diff is from the 2001 slk230 with 45k miles that you're breaking and has a manual gearbox?
Please can you give me the VIN so that I can get the diff ratio double-checked.
Any ball-park figure for shipping by cheapest means to Luton, Bedfordshire, England? (For your info I need to believe this will be a cheaper solution than having my current diff rebuilt)
Please confirm that there are no oil leaks, that the gears feel smooth and that there is no back-lash.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.