Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2001 SLK 320 won't start. Read other forums which lead to the crankshaft position sensor. Makes sense to me because it stalled twice in the past two weeks. Question I'd like to be sure but need the code and would like to buy the code reader and shop manual, Any suggestions?:rockon:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,082 Posts
you obviously have checked the battery?

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ and then ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts