Step 22 thru 26 shows how to take it apart. Maybe you can figure it out from there.
Go to disassembly, then Dashboard and Center Console, step 22 is where it shows how to access the other two screws.
You have to get underneath the shifter surround for two more screws...
You have to get underneath the shifter surround for two more screws. This is a multi-step process.
1) Remove the chrome ring surrounding the shifter. It should pull straight up fairly easily.
2) Remove the outer wood-trim piece. This one is much tougher to get off. There are four tabs holding it in place, two on each side, and they are quite stubborn to get free. You don't have to totally remove this piece, just get it loose from it's mounts. You'll be able to see two screws that are holding down the front of the panel.
3) Remove the two screws that hold down the front of the center tunnel.
4) If you need to completely remove the tunnel, you need to pull off the emergency brake handle cover. This is a friction fit, and again is stubborn to remove.
5) There are tabs at the front of the center console on both sides of the tunnel. To clear the tabs, you need to pull up about an inch, and then you'll be able to slide the tunnel back, and it's free.
You'll still be connected by the wiring to the mirror switch, the roof switch, and the cigarette lighter. These plugs are easy to remove.
Regarding the E brake cover
A few drops of liquid soap inside the cover & it will slide off easy.
ps. I am finding this info in other places and cut~n~pasting it here. Thanks to all that have contributed.